• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Determination of Market Value

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lewtex

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Texas

I have a condo that I paid $230,000 for two (2) years ago. In the last six (6) months a similar condo was sold for $225,000. However, six (6) other similar condos were sold by banks for between $95,000 and $150,000 (forclosures and pre-forclosers). What would the fair market value of my condo be? Do the forclosures and pre-foclosures bring my market value down?

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Texas

I have a condo that I paid $230,000 for two (2) years ago. In the last six (6) months a similar condo was sold for $225,000. However, six (6) other similar condos were sold by banks for between $95,000 and $150,000 (forclosures and pre-forclosers). What would the fair market value of my condo be? Do the forclosures and pre-foclosures bring my market value down?
**A: talk to a real estate appraiser. Yes.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">