• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

discrimination

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

shannell madison

i live in low-income apartments. i live in a three bedroom with my five year old son and my three year old daughter. i live next to an elderly lady she lives in a one bedroom apartment she complains about everything i do in my apartment and the landlord is going to evict me because of these complaints. can they evict me or can i fight this and continue to live in my apartment. i live in columbus ohio i am a black female. my neighbor is white and the landlord is white do you feel i am being discriminated against. do you know of any agencies that can help with this problem

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by shannell madison:
i live in low-income apartments. i live in a three bedroom with my five year old son and my three year old daughter. i live next to an elderly lady she lives in a one bedroom apartment she complains about everything i do in my apartment and the landlord is going to evict me because of these complaints. can they evict me or can i fight this and continue to live in my apartment. i live in columbus ohio i am a black female. my neighbor is white and the landlord is white do you feel i am being discriminated against. do you know of any agencies that can help with this problem<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What are her complaints and the basis for her complaints.

S

shannell madison

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HomeGuru:
What are her complaints and the basis for her complaints.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

her complaint are things such as too much noise on the front step, too much traffic in and out of my house, loud music in car, loun noise in the back bedroom, loud noise in my house,horns hunking all hours of the night, heard boyfriend hold a gun to my head and threaten to kill me, tires screaching outside, guy dringing if front of the house, traffic in and out of my house all hours of the night. these complaint are not true. It is just her perception of what she think is going on and not really what is going on. please help

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by shannell madison:
her complaint are things such as too much noise on the front step, too much traffic in and out of my house, loud music in car, loun noise in the back bedroom, loud noise in my house,horns hunking all hours of the night, heard boyfriend hold a gun to my head and threaten to kill me, tires screaching outside, guy dringing if front of the house, traffic in and out of my house all hours of the night. these complaint are not true. It is just her perception of what she think is going on and not really what is going on. please help <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Could any of these complaints be remotely true, somewhat true or something happened sort of like it but not exactly? Or is every single allegation made up and fabricated out of thin air? You have never caused any problems ever? Not a single incident can be blamed on you?

P

peter

Tell her you like to watch a lot of MOVIES, thats what she is hearing!

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by peter:

Tell her you like to watch a lot of MOVIES, thats what she is hearing!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Movies; I say the tv is on the news channel all the time. Real life, real people, real problems.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">