• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is this discrimination?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dumptrucker

I live in Vermont, and I have a question about discrimination.
I live in a Mobile home park and it has recently been sold. Now an Association has been formed. We had to buy into the asociation for 18,000 dollars. Now if we want to sell the home we have to get " permission " from the board of directors, they then have the first right of refusal, if they don't want the home then the board has a "list" of people that want to buy in and a lottery is drawn with the names of the people. If the person that had there name drawn does not want the home, then we have to get permission from the board to list it publicly. Our problem with this is that we already have a buyer for the home and the board is saying we can't sell it to them. We have to go by their selling policy. Is this discrimination? Please help.

greg

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">