• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Do not know where to turn to!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

poetsheart

My husband and I own 4acres in Texas we have had the property up for sale since June of last year. With 4 contracts presented. All fell through with no real reason of why. The first people that looked at it wanted to buy it placed a contract as well as all other buyers. I recently found out from my realtor that my neighbor has been running all the buyers off! She approached the last buyers out there and told them that our property flooded so bad that she had to rescue us and that was why we moved. I have never been flooded nor rescued by my neighbor! After speaking with the buyers directly they said they believed me but they were unsure of living next door to someone like that. This is the first time of my knowledge of her approaching the buyers that go out there. I want to know what I can do about this. I have spoken with lawyers but they do not seem to be too interested in my problem and basically say they are too busy. I need to sell my property I can not afford to pay for it and where I live now. But now I am concerned that this might be why all the other contracts have fell through. Realtors are getting to where they do not want to sell it because of the neighbor. This is our third realtor! PLEASE! can anyone point me in a direction of what the heck to do!

S

scookie

In matters I've heard regarding neighbor disputes, a restraining order can prove helpful - or at least the threat of one.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">