• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Donating Share In Property

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sweetgum4

What is the name of your state? GEORGIA

I inherited 1/4 share in property worth about 45,000. Stepmother and sister are joint owners. Stepmother offered me 4,000 for my share and would not have appraisal of property She lives there till death or has the power to sell with half of the sale price going to my sister and myself. IF she dies without selling we will be 1/2 each That will never happen. Can i donate my 1/4 interest to Cancer society and get a tax write off? My mother and father died from cancer and I would rather see the Cancer Society get it than them. I have tried to negotiate but my stepmother is PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVE of the will. And she is 1/2 owner of property. What is the name of your state?GEORGIAWhat is the name of your state?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">