• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Early release of lease agreement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mtsubadboy

What is the name of your state? Tennessee

I am a resident of Nashville (Davidson County) Tennessee. I have an extended family member that has placed with A Hospice agency in my homestate of Kentucky. She is my great aunt (99 y/o) I need to relocate to Kentucky (i'll be staying with my elderly relative. In reviewing my Lease agreement I see 'section 22 letter A'....it reads as follows : No release: Resident shall not be released from this lease on any grounds.

Do I have any rights under Tennessee state law? Federal Law?

Thank you.

HomeGuru

mtsubadboy said:
What is the name of your state? Tennessee

I am a resident of Nashville (Davidson County) Tennessee. I have an extended family member that has placed with A Hospice agency in my homestate of Kentucky. She is my great aunt (99 y/o) I need to relocate to Kentucky (i'll be staying with my elderly relative. In reviewing my Lease agreement I see 'section 22 letter A'....it reads as follows : No release: Resident shall not be released from this lease on any grounds.

Do I have any rights under Tennessee state law? Federal Law?

Thank you.

**A: you have no rights to terminate without consequence.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">