• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

easement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

hawker1000

What is the name of your state? Florida
Five years ago I let a neighbor drive across my property to build there new home. They were going to build there own driveway later. It's been five years and they have not build there own drive and say they don't have to because I have let them drive across my land for the last five years. Is there a statue of limitations on this?

HomeGuru

hawker1000 said:
What is the name of your state? Florida
Five years ago I let a neighbor drive across my property to build there new home. They were going to build there own driveway later. It's been five years and they have not build there own drive and say they don't have to because I have let them drive across my land for the last five years. Is there a statue of limitations on this?

**A: you made a mistake of letting them continue to drive over your property after the home wa built.
Call the police and file a trespassing complaint.
Read the easement laws.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">