• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

easment problems, killed my dogs

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mrsmarty

What is the name of your state? texas,we have 60 acres with a road down the middle, the people that have the easement use it for fun, and hunting club they have now shot and killed all my dogs except one he was so mangled we had to euthanize him and they were bragging about it to my son. blaming us for letting the dogs out, well they are not house dogs and there is 60 acres for them to run. besides they are bringing people in 100's at a time for partying back in the woods what do we do first, take names and and block there entrance?please help these dogs were bought also, so its concerning money also

HomeGuru

mrsmarty said:
What is the name of your state? texas,we have 60 acres with a road down the middle, the people that have the easement use it for fun, and hunting club they have now shot and killed all my dogs except one he was so mangled we had to euthanize him and they were bragging about it to my son. blaming us for letting the dogs out, well they are not house dogs and there is 60 acres for them to run. besides they are bringing people in 100's at a time for partying back in the woods what do we do first, take names and and block there entrance?please help these dogs were bought also, so its concerning money also
**A: call the police. The dogs issue not a real estate issue. Then hire a real estate attorney.

M

mrsmarty

well we found out a bunch of lawyers own that parcel of land, so living in a small town, makes it hard to just start out , we think we will try to get an attorney out of town, we would like to take the easement from them.what do you think??

HomeGuru

mrsmarty said:
well we found out a bunch of lawyers own that parcel of land, so living in a small town, makes it hard to just start out , we think we will try to get an attorney out of town, we would like to take the easement from them.what do you think??
**A: hire that out of town attorney.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">