• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

El Dorado Resorts Las Vegas

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

TimeShare BS

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Virginia

We purchased a time share in Las Vegas on August 12, 2008. After much research there has been a lot of negative feedback about this resort. We also feel that a lot of the information was sugar coated or re worded to make it sound like it was as great as it seemed. We wanted to know if they don't let us cancel, if this could be a legal case. False, deceptive information in order to sell an asset.....

This is the email we sent to the verification officer who gave us the huge stack of papers with links to reports about the same time share we purchased. Everything offered to everyone else, like the bonus points, the extra vacation, red dates etc. is the same stuff offered to us.

"My name is ___, my boyfriend and I purchased a timeshare from your company on August 12, 2008. We have a few concerns and questions regarding this. We have been reading the contracts over and over again and doing our research. It seems that the "four week extra vacation," is not clearly stated in the stack of papers you gave us. On the certificate it says that the extra vacations are only for three years. But then there is a sheet of paper that states that it is for as long as we are members in good standing with RCI. So which one is correct? We were told that the extra vacations would last forever. It seems that we were given different information from each person. Also, a lot of the feedback that we have read online states that the extra vacation is really not true?

Before we take any complicated action, what would we need to do to cancel this time share and do we get money back. We have been researching around the internet and have found many negative feedback posts from different people about the El Dorado Resorts Corporation. Would you please click on each link and let us know what you think.

Rip Off Report: Eldorado Resorts Corporation - The Grandview At Las Vegas Misrepresentation High Pressure Cowards ripoff Ft Lauderdale Florida

Rip Off Report: Vacation Register With Ed McMahon & Eldorado Resorts RCI Took my money over 2 years ago and never even tried to sell my timeshare Largo Florida

Rip-off Report: El Dorado Resort Company The Grandview At Las Vegas Timeshare A total Ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

Eldorado Resorts Corporation - Las Vegas, NV, 89123-3359 - Citysearch

It seems that many people see this is a high pressured hoax, so could you please explain these posts for us. We want to know everything, and we feel that a lot of the information given to us that day was sugar-coated.

If you would like to read more and try to explain all the rest of this, that would be wonderful.

site:www.ripoffreport.com Eldorado Resorts Corporation - Google Search
[/CENTER][/CENTER]

Indiana Filer

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Virginia

We purchased a time share in Las Vegas on August 12, 2008. After much research there has been a lot of negative feedback about this resort. We also feel that a lot of the information was sugar coated or re worded to make it sound like it was as great as it seemed.
The time to research was before you signed the contract. And of course they sugarcoated and reworded things to make the place sound great. They're salespeople, it's their job to make it sound wonderful.

We wanted to know if they don't let us cancel, if this could be a legal case. False, deceptive information in order to sell an asset.....
Well, they should let you cancel as long as you do it within 3 business days of when you signed the contract.

"My name is ___, my boyfriend and I purchased a timeshare from your company on August 12, 2008.
You had three business days to cancel the time share contract. Since you bought on 8/12/08, if you didn't already cancel this contract, you're a timeshare owner. It's too late. You could always resell the timeshare, but don't expect to get very much for it.

tranquility

It doesn't help the OP, but I've never known anyone who is happy with buying a timeshare. I'm sure they're out there, but I haven't met them.

Go ahead and go to the free weekend with the chance to win a flat screen TV (or whatever the enticement is), but never, Never, NEVER, *NEVER* sign the contract. It will be an anchor you can't get rid of.

(I saw in another thread someone asking how to add a kid to a timeshare deed with right of suvivorship! Ah, yes. The "gift" that keeps on giving.)

Indiana Filer

I used to have the cite, but don't have it bookmarked on this computer. We went to one of the timeshare tours in Vegas two years ago, just to get the free money for looking. Just in case DH decided to buy into it, I looked up the info about right of cancellation before we went on the tour.

Fortunately, I was able to convince DH that we didn't need a timeshare.

You Are Guilty

I just noticed that the OP never specified that the contract was signed in Vegas. It could very well have been done in VA, in which case, someone else will have to do the googling to see whether VA recognizes time share contracts as eligible for rescission. (Off the top of my head, I don't think VA does).

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">