• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

escrow account

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

hodges

What is the name of your state? Texas

My mortgage company made a mistake in the calculation of my escrow payment when they reviewed it in September of 2002. I recently received a new escrow review from them dated April 2003 with the error they made corrected and now they are increasing my mortgage payments aproximately $385 a month due to their past error. Do I have any legal recourse in this matter?

HomeGuru

hodges said:
What is the name of your state? Texas

My mortgage company made a mistake in the calculation of my escrow payment when they reviewed it in September of 2002. I recently received a new escrow review from them dated April 2003 with the error they made corrected and now they are increasing my mortgage payments aproximately $385 a month due to their past error. Do I have any legal recourse in this matter?

**A: yes, if you read all your documents, you have the legal obligation to pay what is due.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">