• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Escrow Agent fraud involvement?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I

iplezum

I'm trying to find info on California Escrow Agents. i.e. liability, bonding, violations, etc.

My Elderly parents lent money secured by 38 Trust Deeds. Some deeds weren't recorded until 5 months after escrow closed. Fire insurance was not provided on 25 deeds even though it was spelled out in the escrow instructions. Escrow provided no disclosure regarding any senior liens. The list goes on and on.

I need to know what the escrow agent should have done before I accuse her of being involved in this real estate scam.

Any advice as to where I might locate this info would be appreciated.

Please email me at [email protected]

P. Hale

HomeGuru

iplezum said:
I'm trying to find info on California Escrow Agents. i.e. liability, bonding, violations, etc.

My Elderly parents lent money secured by 38 Trust Deeds. Some deeds weren't recorded until 5 months after escrow closed. Fire insurance was not provided on 25 deeds even though it was spelled out in the escrow instructions. Escrow provided no disclosure regarding any senior liens. The list goes on and on.

I need to know what the escrow agent should have done before I accuse her of being involved in this real estate scam.

Any advice as to where I might locate this info would be appreciated.

Please email me at [email protected]

P. Hale
**A: escrow companies are regulated by the State of CA.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">