• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

eviction wrongfully on credit history

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

gdowling

I applied for an apartment and was turned down in California. The lady told me it was because I had an eviction on my record. I told her i have never been evicted but she told me that they have a picture ID. I lost my wallet a while ago and i am thinking that someone used my ID to get an apartment then they got evicted. What can I do to fix this???

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gdowling:
I applied for an apartment and was turned down in California. The lady told me it was because I had an eviction on my record. I told her i have never been evicted but she told me that they have a picture ID. I lost my wallet a while ago and i am thinking that someone used my ID to get an apartment then they got evicted. What can I do to fix this???<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I responded to your post already.
Perhaps you wanted a second opinion? Any other contributors out there, please respond.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">