• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

ex b/f and property

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

insecure

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? nh

we ended relationship over a year ago and he is coming back at me for half of my home.
we were together for 9 years and in those 9 years if he gave me any sort of money towards living expenses it was all of 18000.00 with documentations to that. does he have legal claims?

Just Blue

we ended relationship over a year ago and he is coming back at me for half of my home.
we were together for 9 years and in those 9 years if he gave me any sort of money towards living expenses it was all of 18000.00 with documentations to that. does he have legal claims?
Is your ex on the deed to the home??

Just Blue

Then tell him to pound sand. If he tries to bring you to court make sure you file a counter claim for court costs and attorney's fees.

HomeGuru

**A: is he on the mortgage and/or did he pay for amy mortage payments, real property taxes, insurance, repair/maintenance of the property etc.?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">