• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Family Land Plot

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

spwj

What is the name of your state? TX
:confused: Our family is having some issues with the parents land that was left to the children. One of the brothers have been selling timber for years, but has just came to the knowledge of everyone else. Also his son has been buying land from his aunts and uncles, so would that mean he gets their shares? There wasn't a fair market value either. Should the brother be allowed to decide which land he wants and should he be allowed to collect when he has been collecting all along? Now some more timber has been sold and the money has to be divided amongst the children, we need help...

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Texas has timber trees?

I guess I was wrong, but I thought Texas was nothing than miles and miles of nothing but more miles and miles.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">