• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

fence troubles

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

shag

I live in canada and i purchased a mobile home that is in a trailer court. The original fence was in need of repair. Instead I built a taller new fence. The town I live in says it can be six feet tall. The owners of the trailer court say it can only be three and a half feet tall. There are no fences in this trailer court that are that short. Can they single me out for these dimensions or should I take this matter to court?

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by shag:
I live in canada and i purchased a mobile home that is in a trailer court. The original fence was in need of repair. Instead I built a taller new fence. The town I live in says it can be six feet tall. The owners of the trailer court say it can only be three and a half feet tall. There are no fences in this trailer court that are that short. Can they single me out for these dimensions or should I take this matter to court?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The only way to determine the facts is to ask the owner of the park for a copy of the rules and restrictions that confirm the height of the fence. This may be a private issue strictly between you and the park owner outside of Canadian law.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">