• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

fencing nightmare

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

chyenne65

Texas Pride Manufactured Housing Rental Community is where I live. It is a mobile home park.
Rule # 30. All fencing,locations and materials must be approved in writing by landlord before work begins. All fencing must be no less than 36 inches and no more than 72 inches in height. Any fencing installed by tenant must be kept in good condition and repair or painted as deemed by park management. All grass must be edged under and around all fencing. All fencing becomes the property of landlord upon leaving the park and must left intact. I live in Houston Texas Harris County. I live
in the unincorperated area. Is this legal for them to keep my fence without them reimpersing me for the cost of the fence?

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chyenne65:
Texas Pride Manufactured Housing Rental Community is where I live. It is a mobile home park.
Rule # 30. All fencing,locations and materials must be approved in writing by landlord before work begins. All fencing must be no less than 36 inches and no more than 72 inches in height. Any fencing installed by tenant must be kept in good condition and repair or painted as deemed by park management. All grass must be edged under and around all fencing. All fencing becomes the property of landlord upon leaving the park and must left intact. I live in Houston Texas Harris County. I live
in the unincorperated area. Is this legal for them to keep my fence without them reimpersing me for the cost of the fence?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes it is.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">