• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

field line

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sljlkj

i live in tennessee. our neighbor has his house for sale and we have learned that his field line is partly on my property. the field line runs in parallel to my property. he is now not able to sell his property because of this and wants us to sign an easement on our property for this. this would mean that we would have to move our trees located along this boundary. i do not want to sign this easement. what legal recourse does he have if i do not? should i be doing anything else to prevent this?

S

sljlkj

The trees are planted over the field line and we were told if we signed an easement that we would have to move trees because of possible root breakage of field line in the future.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">