• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

file a complaint

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

daisybell2

michigan-have easement from property next door to access house - neighbor keeps calling the police saying that we are trespassing-want to file a complaint with the court-what is the proper procedures to do so, what type of information should I include in the complaint, is there a place to see an example of a complaint? Please help ASAP - thanks. :mad:

D

daisybell2

complaint

yes, the original land contract with the stipulation that we be given the easement and a quit claim deed transferring it over to us.

FarmerJ

Does your neighbor need a friendly reminder ? Like say sending her a letter that is registered ( one copy for you , One for her to sign for and one where you send it with a certificate of mailing so they will not have to sign but you have proof that you sent them mail .) saying something to the effect that you have enclosed a copy of the easement and wish to know how they feel that you are violating it ? what I am saying is perhaps you would be able to get them to talk to you about it and can find a way to settle this between the 2 of you with out having to turn it into a major legal hassle ? If it seems that is what your neighbor wants then have a copy of your easement available If they did ever call the police to try to have you charged with trespass . show it to the officer who responds to the call . For actual legal advice I would suggest consulting with a local law firm .

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">