1. Two owners of a family farm are involved in a Partition for Sale suit.
2. The judge in the suit has ordered the family farm sold at the courthouse steps.
3. In proceeding with the sale, someone placed an ad with specific information regarding the sale.
4. Certain information in the ad was incorrect.
5. That certain information may or may not affect the price paid for the sale of the family farm.
6. Our poster wonders if there are legal means to stop the sale until the incorrect information can be corrected.
Is that about right?
Just because I'm a miserable human being doesn't mean I'm not right...