• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

foreclosure

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

karmil40

what if you never received forecloser notice because it was sent to a different address no longer in exsistence.

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by karmil40:
what if you never received forecloser notice because it was sent to a different address no longer in exsistence.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's nice.

K

karmil40

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HomeGuru:
That's nice.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> i've been trying to make the payments since july they don't acknowledge my checks or letters and i even fed ex'd the last one i know they got it.

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by karmil40:
Originally posted by HomeGuru:
That's nice.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> i've been trying to make the payments since july they don't acknowledge my checks or letters and i even fed ex'd the last one i know they got it.
HomeGuru response:
Have you taked to the collections manager and branch manager or supervisor? Have you been sending your checks and written correspondence via certified mail return receipt requested? Have the checks that you have been sending been cashed?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">