• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Foreclosure

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dregula

Lein Holder is threatening foreclosure what are my rights can they call other family members and let them know my situation?

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dregula:
Lein Holder is threatening foreclosure what are my rights can they call other family members and let them know my situation?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who is the creditor (private person or commercial lender such as bank, savings/mortgage co, etc.) and are the family members on title or on the mortgage?

If the family members have no connection in any way with the property, then the creditor
can not talk to others about your situation especially in an attempt to collect on the debt.

D

dregula

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dregula:
Lein Holder is threatening foreclosure what are my rights can they call other family members and let them know my situation?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>No other names are on the title it is a mobile home

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">