• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Foreclosure With 3 Mortgages On Property

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

CDLTEL

What is the name of your state? What is the name of your state? NEW JERSEY
im going to bid on a foreclosure, i did research at the county clearks office and found the house has a first mortgage,a second mortgage. then i found a 3 mortgage that was on the house to secure a biz loan. the 1 and 2 mortgage have forclosed on the house for a total of $325000.00 and this is the up-set price for the auction.
the 3 mortgage is for $200000.00

question,
can ther be 3 mortgages on the house?

does the 3 mortgage have any claim if the house sell just for the up-set price of $325000.00

please help

HomeGuru

CDLTEL said:
What is the name of your state? What is the name of your state? NEW JERSEY
im going to bid on a foreclosure, i did research at the county clearks office and found the house has a first mortgage,a second mortgage. then i found a 3 mortgage that was on the house to secure a biz loan. the 1 and 2 mortgage have forclosed on the house for a total of $325000.00 and this is the up-set price for the auction.
the 3 mortgage is for $200000.00

question,
can ther be 3 mortgages on the house?

**A: yes.

does the 3 mortgage have any claim if the house sell just for the up-set price of $325000.00

please help
**A: no, because if the Court confirms the foreclosure aale based on that upset price, upon closing, the third mortgage would be wiped off the title.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">