• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

foreclosure

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

linda dann

Out of work 51 y.o. female, foreclosure due to 9obviously) money problems, was turned down by assistance loan program due to overspending, but i do have (gifts) of money from a psychiatrist- companion of 2,000 per month so if I do get a job, I will be able to afford it- .What can I do in Lower Merion twp, Montgomery county, Pa. 19066- also, the bank says I am incurring financial costs too- what does that mean? I need help fast- a lawyer would be difficult for me to afford but I could take funds out of my 'mortgage savings' and hire. I attempted to make one month's payment and they sent it back saying I had to pay in full-owed money. please advise quickly- it's probably going to occur in a few weeks- I've cashed in all of my retirement- but will probably have it in about 3 weeks. can I delay- and is there a point when they simply won's accept even back payments?
Thanks,
Linda:confused: :confused:

HomeGuru

linda dann said:
Out of work 51 y.o. female, foreclosure due to 9obviously) money problems, was turned down by assistance loan program due to overspending, but i do have (gifts) of money from a psychiatrist- companion of 2,000 per month so if I do get a job, I will be able to afford it- .What can I do in Lower Merion twp, Montgomery county, Pa. 19066- also, the bank says I am incurring financial costs too- what does that mean?

**A: that means you are liable for court costs and attorney fees in connection with the foreclosure.
I need help fast- a lawyer would be difficult for me to afford but I could take funds out of my 'mortgage savings' and hire.

**A: you have no mortgage savings but yes, hire an attorney.

I attempted to make one month's payment and they sent it back saying I had to pay in full-owed money. please advise quickly- it's probably going to occur in a few weeks- I've cashed in all of my retirement- but will probably have it in about 3 weeks. can I delay- and is there a point when they simply won's accept even back payments?
Thanks,
Linda:confused: :confused:
**A: yes, the lender calls the shots.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">