• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Foreclosure

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Z

zebra120

:D

I reside in California and am the holder of a 2nd trust deed of $20K on a condo worth $325K. The terms are a 2 year balloon at 8%, with monthly payments of $166.
Since I was remiss in not addressing late fees, I have received my payments in a not so timely fashion. The last check for 2 months payments bounced. There is a clause exonerating me from legal fees if the note is called (my preference) or foreclosure. Since I know the Trustor, and know he is playing games for some personal reasons, how do I call the note or advise him I am going to do so?

Thanks

Zebra120

HomeGuru

Send a demand letter advising him of his default and quoting the terms and conditions in the mortgage. Make sure you state a date by which his default is to be cured.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">