• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

foreclosure questions

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

papamichael

i fell behind on my mortgage payments. i sent a payment to make me current 35 days late from the date of the first missed payment. they returned the check saying they had already begun foreclosure proceedings. they now demand all past martgage payments (which i have) + plus mega fees (i have) + back property taxes ( i have some). The will not negotiate any payment schedual, i need only 90 days. question? can i force them through court or other action to give me more time? or can i force them to accept back payments related to the mortgage and let me deal with the back taxes(the taxes ,while due, have not made any demand for payment other than billing me.)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">