• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Foreclosures Part 2

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

macho

First thanx for the replies to my first episode.

Here is my situation:

My mortgage is 1600/month because of the 9.25% adjustable interest.
My home is valued about 200,000. But the bad econemy here it will probaly not sell for that..
The balance on the home is 177,000..which is close to what i think it will sell for.
To rent my home would be impossible to get the mortgage payment covered.

I have already filed chapter 13 in 1997. So my credit is already dammaged .. No one wants to talk about refinancing.

I have 3 kids and a wife who dosen't work because the kids are young.

So, you see, living paycheck by paycheck hurts, especially since my kids are getting older and are ready for school..(more money)
I guess I just want an easy way out...I no they aint no easy way out..\
If I could only cut my mortgage to 1,000, things would be good...But know one wants to hear my sad story..

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by macho:
First thanx for the replies to my first episode.

Here is my situation:

My mortgage is 1600/month because of the 9.25% adjustable interest.
My home is valued about 200,000. But the bad econemy here it will probaly not sell for that..
The balance on the home is 177,000..which is close to what i think it will sell for.
To rent my home would be impossible to get the mortgage payment covered.

I have already filed chapter 13 in 1997. So my credit is already dammaged .. No one wants to talk about refinancing.

I have 3 kids and a wife who dosen't work because the kids are young.

So, you see, living paycheck by paycheck hurts, especially since my kids are getting older and are ready for school..(more money)
I guess I just want an easy way out...I no they aint no easy way out..\
If I could only cut my mortgage to 1,000, things would be good...But know one wants to hear my sad story..

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Get a part time second job, have your wife work part time when you are home to watch the kids, start a low cost home based business, sell the home and rent one where the rent is less than $1000/month,..............
Find a way to earn the $600 a month that you need or cut your housing expense.

Millions have already read your sad story. Remain positive. If it helps, my mortgage payment is $6000 per month.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">