• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

furniture

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I

ielliotte

I recently purchased a repossessed mobile home in crawfordville, FL. When I looked at the home it had some furniture in it and I was told at that time that I could have this furniture if I wanted it. I said that I did want it. When I signed the paperwork aproximately 3-weeks later the furniture was still in the home. Now the home has been delivered to my property and the furniture is gone. I should think that once I sign the papers for the home that anything inside the property I am buying would not be allowed to be removed without my permission. Am I wrong in this assumption?? Any help/advice you can give on this subject would be very helpful. I have 3 small children and cannot afford to purchase new furniture and was very excited when this furniture was going with the mobile home. Do I have any legal rights to this missing furniture. Thank you very much.

HomeGuru

You have no right to the furniture unless your purchase agreement stated that the articles were included in the sale or you were given a separate bill of sale for the items.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">