• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Gar Ste. Germaine Act

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

Leah_Leo

What is the name of your state? Washington State. I need to know about the Gar Ste. Germaine Act regarding deleting a mortgage noted on a credit report. The mortgage belongs to an ex-spouse, but keeps appearing on my long since divorced client. Thank you for your help.

HomeGuru

Leah_Leo said:
What is the name of your state? Washington State. I need to know about the Gar Ste. Germaine Act regarding deleting a mortgage noted on a credit report. The mortgage belongs to an ex-spouse, but keeps appearing on my long since divorced client. Thank you for your help.
**A: is your client still on the mortgage? Is the ex-spouse deceased?
Tell me more.
What line of business are you in?

L

Leah_Leo

I am a paralegal. My client, the exwife, is not supposed to be on the mortgage. The exhusband is very much alive. There is abuse of the exwife and child, who are in hiding. He keeps this going to try and ascertain her whereabouts through requests for credit. Thank you!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">