• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Gave a cash deposit but person won`t return our calls

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

ScaredMomof3

What is the name of your state? PA

We just looked at a house Sunday and we put a deposit down we are going to rent for a year and then hopefully buy it,The only thing i`m nervous about is i gave them a deposit in cash a post dated check for the 1st months rent for september and he accepted it and said there shouldn`t be a problem unless the credit check doesn`t go through?I didn`t understand why he would take our money if he wasn`t sure we had the house? I tried calling twice and they haven`t called me back.Of course i got a receipt but now i have to sit and worry .We have had a bad year so i`ve been so negitive in thinking lately because everything has been going wrong.
I told them i have refrences and recipts to show i pay my rent on time and all if they wanna see them.They were talking to us like we had the house and all but won`t return our calls?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">