• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

get out of lease to relocate?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

momgreta

Is it legal in NH to break a lease to relocate due to new employment out of state?

D

David J. Miller

No. A lease is a lease is a lease. There is lot's of information in other posts from Homeguru and Tracy that provide information on how to go about getting out of a lease the right way. It involves assisting the L in re-renting the unit/paying for advertising and the like. Search the posts and I'm sure you'll find your answer. I'm not an attorney. You could call me Homeguru's and Tracy's executive administrative assistant volunteer. (I'm not really.)

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by David J. Miller:
No. A lease is a lease is a lease. There is lot's of information in other posts from Homeguru and Tracy that provide information on how to go about getting out of a lease the right way. It involves assisting the L in re-renting the unit/paying for advertising and the like. Search the posts and I'm sure you'll find your answer. I'm not an attorney. You could call me Homeguru's and Tracy's executive administrative assistant volunteer. (I'm not really.) <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

David, keep up the good work and there will be a promotion for you with double the pay you are getting now.

D

David J. Miller

From that income, could you also direct 6% to a 401K plan? That'd be great.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">