• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Grant Deed or Quit Claim Deed

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

V

vickywei

my property has 4 names under it. Now two of them don't want to have anything to do with this property. Which form do I need to fill out to have the county record it and what do I write on the form? Thanks

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by vickywei:
my property has 4 names under it. Now two of them don't want to have anything to do with this property. Which form do I need to fill out to have the county record it and what do I write on the form? Thanks<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Explain the first 2 sentences.

V

vickywei

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by vickywei:
my property has 4 names under it. Now two of them don't want to have anything to do with this property. Which form do I need to fill out to have the county record it and what do I write on the form? Thanks<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What i mean is that there are 4 owners under one of house. and now 2 owners don't want their names under this house. So, which form should i fill out and what to write on it!

HomeGuru

What i mean is that there are 4 owners under one of house. and now 2 owners don't want their names under this house. So, which form should i fill out and what to write on it!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hire an attorney to draft a Quit Claim Deed for the 4 indivduals to deed as Grantors to the 2 remaining as Grantees.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">