• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

grass and landscaping maintenance

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

DukeArgos

What is the name of your state? North Carolina

1. Who is responsible for taking care of the grass between the property line and the pavement of a road? I believe this area falls within the right-of-way for the road.

2. How can i find out if there is a maximum height the grass can be before it must be cut?

3. At the entranceway to our neighborhood there are several small trees that are blocking the view of our entranceway sign. They are growing inside the right-of-way area. We would like to cut them back but the neighbor who owns property up to the right-of-way says he planted them and the trees are his and we can not cut them -- even though they aren't on his property. This particular entranceway does not allow us an sign easement and 3/4 of the sign is in the right-of-way and the remaining 1/4 is on the neighbor's property. What can we do?

thanks for the help...

HomeGuru

DukeArgos said:
What is the name of your state? North Carolina

1. Who is responsible for taking care of the grass between the property line and the pavement of a road? I believe this area falls within the right-of-way for the road.

2. How can i find out if there is a maximum height the grass can be before it must be cut?

3. At the entranceway to our neighborhood there are several small trees that are blocking the view of our entranceway sign. They are growing inside the right-of-way area. We would like to cut them back but the neighbor who owns property up to the right-of-way says he planted them and the trees are his and we can not cut them -- even though they aren't on his property. This particular entranceway does not allow us an sign easement and 3/4 of the sign is in the right-of-way and the remaining 1/4 is on the neighbor's property. What can we do?

thanks for the help...
**A: Contact your town, city, county or state office.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">