• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Habitable Property

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

AKR1

What is the name of your state? What is the name of your state? tennessee what is the definition of habitable property? would severe erosion be considered non-habitable property? this refers back to the seller not doing work that was in our contract. he was suppose to provide drainage. i live on the side of a mtn. the down side. across the street is a very steep mtn.their is drainage ditches in front of every other property. they claimed because they paved the road with a slant on each side they did not have to do anything else. the rain water from across the street floods our yard, and is washing away our property. it is extreme.in a relative short amount of time my home will fall of the side of the mtn. i paid an extra 2200.00 dollars for my land to be cleared and set up for a mobile home with all the extra things in the contract.(one of which is drainage and clearing which all they done was knocked down trees they left all the mess)i am in a real mess please help!!!!!! :(

HomeGuru

AKR1 said:
What is the name of your state? What is the name of your state? tennessee what is the definition of habitable property? would severe erosion be considered non-habitable property? this refers back to the seller not doing work that was in our contract. he was suppose to provide drainage. i live on the side of a mtn. the down side. across the street is a very steep mtn.their is drainage ditches in front of every other property. they claimed because they paved the road with a slant on each side they did not have to do anything else. the rain water from across the street floods our yard, and is washing away our property. it is extreme.in a relative short amount of time my home will fall of the side of the mtn. i paid an extra 2200.00 dollars for my land to be cleared and set up for a mobile home with all the extra things in the contract.(one of which is drainage and clearing which all they done was knocked down trees they left all the mess)i am in a real mess please help!!!!!! :(
**A; what kind of help do you need?

HomeGuru

Re: REPLY TO HABITABLE PROPERTY

AKR1 said:
MY QUESTION IS, WHAT IS HABITABLE PROPERTY? ALSO IS SEVERE EROSION CONSIDERED UNHABITABLE PROPERTY? WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT THE SELLER NOT PROVIDING DRAINAGE AND NOT DOING ANY CLEAN UP ? ALSO I THINK THEY ARE GOING TO FILE BANKRUPCY OR SELL THE MORTAGES DO THEY HAVE TO NOTIFY US? THEIR WERE 20 BUYERS IN THE BEGINNING, 10 HAVE MOVED OUT OR LEFT THEIR HOMES SITTING . THIS JUST SHOWS HOW BAD IT IS. THEY HAVE DONE THIS TO EVERYONE EXCEPT ONE BUYER WHO WAS THE LAST TO MOVE IN ,THEY DONE EVERYTHING THEY WERE SUPPOSE TO. ONE MORE COMMENT ABOUT THE EROSION:THEY HAD TO KNOW IF THEY DIDN'T DO THE DRAINAGE THEIR WOULD BE SEVERE EROSION.
**A: you have not followed simple posting instructions.

A

AKR1

reply to habitable property

my question is what is the definition of habitable property? could severe erosion be considered unhabitable property?because of the location they had to know that if they didn't supply sufficent drainage there would be severe erosion.there was origionally 20 buyers 10 have left, that tells you that there is a real problem. we have no way to contact them what can we do?

HomeGuru

Re: reply to habitable property

AKR1 said:
my question is what is the definition of habitable property? could severe erosion be considered unhabitable property?because of the location they had to know that if they didn't supply sufficent drainage there would be severe erosion.there was origionally 20 buyers 10 have left, that tells you that there is a real problem. we have no way to contact them what can we do?
**A: your issues go way beyond just knowing the definition of one word. You need to hire an attorney and fast.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">