• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help re: problem neighbors

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jenny612

Please help, neighbors are continually partying and playing loud music. People come and go during all hours of the day and night. I haven't seen the same person twice. I have tried to talk with them but had no luck. They will not respond to the notices from the office, security or police. Please help what can I do?

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jenny612:
Please help, neighbors are continually partying and playing loud music. People come and go during all hours of the day and night. I haven't seen the same person twice. I have tried to talk with them but had no luck. They will not respond to the notices from the office, security or police. Please help what can I do?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds like a drug house to me.
How long has this activity been going on and how many times has the office, security and police visited the neighbors and issued warnings, notices and citations?
Call the ofice, security and police each and every day and time that you do not have quiet enjoyment of your property. Keep a diary of dates and times you called the office, security and police. Send a certified letter to the landlord demanding that the matter be resolved immediately via tenant cooperation or eviction. Call your local DEA office and the drug enforcement division of the police department office and report suspicious drug activity. If there are any children living at the neighbors property, call CPS as the children may be in danger.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">