• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Home Guru

• Thread starter Always searching
  • Start date

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

Always searching

Hey, I think IAAL has vacated the family board. I miss him. Have you heard anything?

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Always searching:
Hey, I think IAAL has vacated the family board. I miss him. Have you heard anything?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Always, he is still around and posting responses. He may have missed yours since that Family Board gets inundated. Don't worry, he'll pick you up soon.

[This message has been edited by HomeGuru (edited October 03, 2000).]

A

Always searching

I have been waiting by the white picket fence and he hasn't shown up. I think he and leagal beagle had a barking contest and I think he left the beagle to bark up his own tree. I am in need of a large double scoop coke float and a large hamburger. A girl can get mighty hungry waiting by the fence with her saddle shoes on (they were ugly but pretty comfortable). Thanks dear.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Always searching:
I have been waiting by the white picket fence and he hasn't shown up. I think he and leagal beagle had a barking contest and I think he left the beagle to bark up his own tree. I am in need of a large double scoop coke float and a large hamburger. A girl can get mighty hungry waiting by the fence with her saddle shoes on (they were ugly but pretty comfortable). Thanks dear.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My response:

Hey!! I'm right here!! Thanks Guru for watching out for my Sweetheart.

I've been all over the Boards, but I'm here and never left (except for yesterday when I had a bunch of work to do).

I'll be calling you this weekend so we can go out. Let's go listen and dance to some live Salsa music. How about Jimmy Smit's place, the Conga Room on Wilshire Boulevard? Great food, great music, and real sexy Salsa dancing!!

Maybe HomeGuru and his date will join us?

Love to you baby,

IAAL

------------------
By reading the “Response” to your question or comment, you agree that: The opinions expressed herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE" are designed to provide educational information only and are not intended to, nor do they, offer legal advice. Opinions expressed to you in this site are not intended to, nor does it, create an attorney-client relationship, nor does it constitute legal advice to any person reviewing such information. No electronic communication with "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE," on its own, will generate an attorney-client relationship, nor will it be considered an attorney-client privileged communication. You further agree that you will obtain your own attorney's advice and counsel for your questions responded to herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE."

A

Always searching

Hey Salsa dancing is great with me. Thank Heavens there is somewhere where good hips can swing and be appreciated. Look into my eyes and let's dance!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">