• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Home Guru

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

Always searching

?

[This message has been edited by Always searching (edited October 14, 2000).]

HomeGuru

Dear Always,
I was so busy I only really had some time to stay on this board. I did not have a clue as to the events that transpired until you mentioned it. It appears that the Family Board took on a life of it's own and IAAL became the target once again. Most of these users do not understand the long hours and dedication that IAAL, Tracey and others spend on this website. The frustration of having to second guess the issues and facts as confusing and tidbit information and/or long winded irrelevant facts are provided by many of the posters, dealing with the frustrations of technical problems and being berated by writers who do not want to accept the answers is really exhausting. At times it is a thankless job full of constant abuse and of course no pay. The job gets to be very tiresome real fast. Quite frankly, all the contributors have better things to do than provide free advice on these Boards. Personally I do it as a hobby and for community service because I want to. But it has increasingly become less fun and has begun to take its toll. The burnout factor multiplies very quickly with each and every negative post. To date I have responded to over 2000 posts and IAAL over double that. And my posts were real estate ones and not the heavy family law types. If I am sick and tired at this juncture I can truly understand where IAAL is coming from.

We work really hard on these Boards and basically get no support from the freeadvice management. Sometimes it does not seem fair at all. Maybe in your case the management stuck up for IAAL by deleting certain posts but the procedure backfired. What next? Well If I was the freeadvice people, I would be on my hands and knees pleading and begging IAAL to come back. He was really the foundation and cornerstone of these boards and contributed the most.
From a business and common sense standpoint, it makes perfect sense to keep IAAL and be apathetic to the one or two unhappy renegades. What has IAAL done for this website compared to these other complainers? There is absolutely no comparison.

Signed,

HomeGuru

[This message has been edited by HomeGuru (edited October 13, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by HomeGuru (edited October 14, 2000).]

U

usdeeper

Posted amended and mine deleted.. I am not happy with what is happening on these boards. I see you have amended your post HG and taken out your 'no more post' part.. Would someone care to explain why my post to this thread was deleted ????

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by usdeeper:
Posted amended and mine deleted.. I am not happy with what is happening on these boards. I see you have amended your post HG and taken out your 'no more post' part.. Would someone care to explain why my post to this thread was deleted ???? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

usdeeper, good to hear from you. As a courtesy to always searching, I also deleted her post that was attached to mine. I never saw your post on this thread and do not have the capacity to delete any post that is not mine. The only person that could have deleted your post was the moderator. After communicating on several occasions with the moderator this week, I was informed that when a post is deleted all the subsequent posts on the thread are also deleted. And once deleted there is no way to retrieve and therefore is gone forever. That may be the reason for the deletion of your post here and IAAL's posts on the Family Law BB. And if I am mistaken in any way, Moderator, please so advise accordingly.

U

usdeeper

I think the moderator should post something to explain.. behind the scenes stuff bugs me..

Oh well.. their own fault, the family board has gone from one of the best places on the net for great help to just the same as everywhere else..

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">