• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Homey, found an interesting read

• Thread starter Always searching
  • Start date

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

Always searching

Go to page 4 on the Family board. Oct 5th under "A unsolved mystery". I know it should be an unsolved mystery but I didn't write it. This was kind of intriguing as it involves family, estate and real estate law. I don't believe he will be able to do squat without hiring an attorney but this was interesting to read anyway.

On a personal note, how in the heck have you been? Thanks for letting IAAL and I to correspond on your board. You are an angel. Got a date? Me and I are going Salsa dancing. We have to work off some of those milk shakes. Join us.

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Always searching:
Go to page 4 on the Family board. Oct 5th under "A unsolved mystery". I know it should be an unsolved mystery but I didn't write it. This was kind of intriguing as it involves family, estate and real estate law. I don't believe he will be able to do squat without hiring an attorney but this was interesting to read anyway.

On a personal note, how in the heck have you been? Thanks for letting IAAL and I to correspond on your board. You are an angel. Got a date? Me and I are going Salsa dancing. We have to work off some of those milk shakes. Join us.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Always, I read the post and he is not handling things the right way.

You and IAAL can use this board anytime for your love postings.

I am planning to meet you guys at the Place but can't decide on who to bring for a date. You see I have a long list to choose from. Any ideas?

A

Always searching

Really x, I think kzoe25 is more suited for you, not homey. Her venacular and mode of speech compliments your own.

[This message has been edited by Always searching (edited October 07, 2000).]

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Always searching:
Really x, I think kzoe25 is more suited for you, not homey. Her venacular and mode of speech compliments your own.

[This message has been edited by Always searching (edited October 07, 2000).]
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ditto

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">