• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How can I get released from a listing agreement with a broker ??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I recently signed a realestate listing agreement with a new company in Belleville, Ontario. Canada. The problem is, which I just found out, is that other major companies such as Royal Lepage and Remax hate dealing with my company as they are small and always try to double end all of their listings. They offer 0 % financing for 14 months as well as they will pay up to $5000.00 for your downpayment. HELP ME IF THERE IS AN OUT.

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by [email protected]:
I recently signed a realestate listing agreement with a new company in Belleville, Ontario. Canada. The problem is, which I just found out, is that other major companies such as Royal Lepage and Remax hate dealing with my company as they are small and always try to double end all of their listings. They offer 0 % financing for 14 months as well as they will pay up to $5000.00 for your downpayment. HELP ME IF THERE IS AN OUT.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Read your contract provisions with respect to termination of the listing agreement. Most standard US Realtor forms call for a 30 day prior written notice cancellation for any reason. I am not sure what the language is in Canada.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">