• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How can I hide my name from public acessment records

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

chiki bumba

What is the name of your state?Hello,I am a homeowner and was wondering If there is anything I can do to hide my name on the deed to my house so someone couldnt search the public acessment records and find my adress.I have a pretty risky job and I dont want to risk the welfare of my family.Someone could just take one of my buisness cards and than look me up and find my adress.Is there a way you can hide this information or at least make it harder for someone to find you?
Thanks in advance

lcannister

so someone couldnt search the public acessment records and find my adress.I have a pretty risky job and I dont want to risk the welfare of my family.Someone could just take one of my buisness cards and than look me up and find my adress.Is there a way you can hide this information or at least make it harder for someone to find you?
Thanks in advance
Give me your business card and I can BE you in an hour or less. With your business card I can find you in a matter of minutes on the internet.

So what is the real reason you do not want to be found?

danno6925

Hmmm, I'm thinking the reason is more along the lines that your local government printed and published a list of the county's biggest tax-cheats, and maybe your name appeared? Or perhaps we're in a messy divorce and the soon-to-be ex-wife is getting smart enough to search neighboring county land records for your name? C'mon, I'm borderline retarded and I'm not buying this post at face value.

BTW:
The answer you're looking for is in the first reply to your question.

Maybe he is a repo man?????????????

I suppose you could title it in a company or other DBA name? Again, a search of public records would probably bring it up, but not everyone could do it.

LindaP777

No! NO! He actually is a secret terrorist, double agent, spy! He's afraid the bad guys (or is it the good guys?) will find him!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">