• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How to file a quit claim deed in Oregon

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lesleyma

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Oregon

I need to remove my mother's name from her's and my father's house so that when they sell it she will not be disqualified for medicaid services that she is currently receiving. My question is, should I use a quit claim to do this? Should my father be the grantor & the grantee, or should both parents be the grantor and just my father be the grantee?

seniorjudge

I need to remove my mother's name from her's and my father's house so that when they sell it she will not be disqualified for medicaid services that she is currently receiving.
This is fraud and won't work.

My question is, should I use a quit claim to do this? Should my father be the grantor & the grantee, or should both parents be the grantor and just my father be the grantee?
It's not that easy to get rid of spousal rights.

lesleyma

Have you ever worked with medicaid? They are the ones who told me I need to remove my mother's name from the title to the house, so obviously they don't think it is fraud.

HomeGuru

Have you ever worked with medicaid? They are the ones who told me I need to remove my mother's name from the title to the house, so obviously they don't think it is fraud.
**A: ok, so get it done now before they change their minds.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">