• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Husband forged signature to Deed of Trust

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

Ann Wilson

Thank you for the advice. I find an attorney and hang um out to dry.

Thanks again.

My husband and I are going through a divorce. We have maritail property in Mississippi. I know live out of state. This situation in quite complicated. My husband refinances our home which is jointly owned with the rights of suvivorship, he refinances the home the 1st time, the attorney that handled the closing did not do a title search- the transaction was completed. However the deed of trust was never filed with Chancery Court Records Department. He refinances the home again, this Deed of Trust was recrorded. He and the Mortgage Finder conspired and forged my signature to the Deed of Trust. The attorney handling this loan closing did not ask for identification for either party and notarized the Deed of Trust. What are my legal rights to the mess.

[This message has been edited by Ann Wilson (edited November 06, 2000).]

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ann Wilson:
My husband and I are going through a divorce. We have maritail property in Mississippi. I know live out of state. This situation in quite complicated. My husband refinances our home which is jointly owned with the rights of suvivorship, he refinances the home the 1st time, the attorney that handled the closing did not do a title search- the transaction was completed. However the deed of trust was never filed with Chancery Court Records Department. He refinances the home again, this Deed of Trust was recrorded. He and the Mortgage Finder conspired and forged my signature to the Deed of Trust. The attorney handling this loan closing did not ask for identification for either party and notarized the Deed of Trust. What are my legal rights to the mess.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow, you hire an attorney and file fraud, forgery and conspiracy charges against your husband and this attorney. Also file a separate free complaint against the attorney with the State Office of Disciplinary Counsel and the American Bar Association. Hang them out to dry. Shake um and bake um. Slice um and dice um. Make them cry and beg for mercy.

A

Ann Wilson

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ann Wilson:
My husband and I are going through a divorce. We have maritail property in Mississippi. I know live out of state. This situation in quite complicated. My husband refinances our home which is jointly owned with the rights of suvivorship, he refinances the home the 1st time, the attorney that handled the closing did not do a title search- the transaction was completed. However the deed of trust was never filed with Chancery Court Records Department. He refinances the home again, this Deed of Trust was recrorded. He and the Mortgage Finder conspired and forged my signature to the Deed of Trust. The attorney handling this loan closing did not ask for identification for either party and notarized the Deed of Trust. What are my legal rights to the mess.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">