• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I need help!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

rosieroo

I am looking for the most economical and easy way to break my lease. I reside in Wisconsin and am currently bound to three member lease (myself, my room-mate and the landlord). My roomate and I equally responsible for the $470/mo rent.
I feel that my current living environment is unhealthy for me both physically and metally. I would love to not have to pay rent in two places, but realize this may not be an option. Is there anyway to get out of this at least even? HELP!!

M

MARK356

That is NOT a good enough answer to break the lease....

You need proof......are you having headaches, allergies, been to the hospital,

You have to be more specific in your complaints, Unless you are...then we can assume you are terrible in handling money and just cant pay the rent!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rosieroo:

I am looking for the most economical and easy way to break my lease. I reside in Wisconsin and am currently bound to three member lease (myself, my room-mate and the landlord). My roomate and I equally responsible for the $470/mo rent.
I feel that my current living environment is unhealthy for me both physically and metally. I would love to not have to pay rent in two places, but realize this may not be an option. Is there anyway to get out of this at least even? HELP!!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rosieroo:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you on a fixed or m/m lease? Is the landlord somehow responsible for the unhealthy environment? What physical and mental problems are you facing? Does your roommate feel the same way as you do? If your roommate wants to stay, find a replacement tenant to take your position.
Provide more details.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">