• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Incompetence of Broker & it's agents, in foreclosure

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Tanji

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California

Will a real estate attorney work on contingency?

If so, how do I write a letter asking I prefer him or her to work on contigency instead of hourly?

I am already in a whole, my credit use to be over 800 until this agent came into my life now I can't even borrow $5.00.

If an attorney believes in this case wouldn't he work on contingency? I am in foreclosures on several properties because of an agent.

Thanks

VeronicaLodge

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California

Will a real estate attorney work on contingency?

If so, how do I write a letter asking I prefer him or her to work on contigency instead of hourly?

I am already in a whole, my credit use to be over 800 until this agent came into my life now I can't even borrow $5.00.

If an attorney believes in this case wouldn't he work on contingency? I am in foreclosures on several properties because of an agent.

Thanks
exactly! If an attorney did believe in the strength of your case and the possible recovery, he/she would work on a contingency. If you are having difficult finding anyone who will, that means you probably do not have a good case.

FlyingRon

You haven't given details but I can't imagine that the agent is responsible for you being in foreclosures on several properties. Your inability to borrow money is more likely to be because you are not paying your obligated mortgages. I suspect whatever imagined damages you have probably have no basis.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">