• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ingress and egress

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dhaitman

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Maryland

I have been in a prolonged legal battle over an 20 foot ingress and egress right of way over my 1/2 acre lot. We have spent about 9 thousand already and are still waiting for our day in court.
The man decide to install city water which is a clear violation of the ingress and egress use. Our lawyer wants to know what amount it will take for us to settle. We want him to remove the lines. I get the feeling they are stalling. What laws are in place to protect us from this kind of disrespect of use?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Maryland

I have been in a prolonged legal battle over an 20 foot ingress and egress right of way over my 1/2 acre lot. We have spent about 9 thousand already and are still waiting for our day in court.
The man decide to install city water which is a clear violation of the ingress and egress use. Our lawyer wants to know what amount it will take for us to settle. We want him to remove the lines. I get the feeling they are stalling. What laws are in place to protect us from this kind of disrespect of use?
You have an attorney representing you in this matter. I would be foolish for any of us to advise you on this matter...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">