• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Inherited property

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tiger1908

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Texas

My father, who was single, died, and left his house and property to me and my 10 brothers and sisters. All of the brothers and sisters are agreeing to give the property to one brother. We have already sent the paperwork through probate to have everyone's name included as 1/11 owner of the property. We now need to have it all to go to the one brother. What should we do next?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Texas

My father, who was single, died, and left his house and property to me and my 10 brothers and sisters. All of the brothers and sisters are agreeing to give the property to one brother. We have already sent the paperwork through probate to have everyone's name included as 1/11 owner of the property. We now need to have it all to go to the one brother. What should we do next?
Pay a lawyer a rather small amount to review your documents and come up with a plan of action for you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">