• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Judgement Eviction On Property

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

O

OKIEDOKEY

(OK) If I received a judgement lien on my property that pretty much said the person had to either give a deed to the property or $50,000 within 45 days (end of May will be the 45 day mark). The attorney called today and said his client had the money. How many days does a person have to move a mobile home off the property once money is passed and lien is lifted? Can the mobile home go back to the financial company (like a repo) if I don't have the funds to buy new land to put it on? How many days will it be before the company comes and gets the trailer off the property? I heard whatever they sell the mobile home for, they can come back and sue me for the difference of it. Is that true? I hate to file bankruptcy, but am treating this like an eviction. Please help.... What should I do?

HomeGuru

OKIEDOKEY said:
(OK) If I received a judgement lien on my property that pretty much said the person had to either give a deed to the property or $50,000 within 45 days (end of May will be the 45 day mark).
**A: you are confused. The judgement lien is not on your property but the property of someone else, right? If not then your post is confusing.

The attorney called today and said his client had the money. How many days does a person have to move a mobile home off the property once money is passed and lien is lifted?
**A: I don't know. There is no set time period but asap.

Can the mobile home go back to the financial company (like a repo) if I don't have the funds to buy new land to put it on?
**A: if the lender will take it back.

How many days will it be before the company comes and gets the trailer off the property?
**A: ask them.

I heard whatever they sell the mobile home for, they can come back and sue me for the difference of it. Is that true?
**A: maybe.

I hate to file bankruptcy, but am treating this like an eviction. Please help.... What should I do?
**A: consult an attorney because you need one.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">