• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

land survey

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mandrellegion

What is the name of your state? missouri you stated that it would be like a neighbor breaking out a window or door, does that make our neighbor responsable for the damages? The real estate office owner was the one who originally did the survey. Our neighbor was the one who took out the trees,but he was following the first survey line. So who is really responsable?And do I need to get an attorney?:confused:

FarmerJ

Yes Hire a lawyer to handle this . ( accidently or not your property has been damaged by some one elses actions and hiring a lawyer is likley the only way your ever going to get this settled . Unless your neighbor offers you enough money to replant those trees and the value of the wood to help restore that area of the property )

M

mandrellegion

To Home guru, I'm sorry I am new to this web sight But I don't think I will be coming back to it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">