• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

life time rights to land

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

druscilla

During a divorce, I had to put my sons on the deed to my land. I am to have lifetime rights. Now the sons are becomming abusive and are refusing to help me pay bills. They give me no support but eat my food, use my power, etc.. They are 18 and 19 years old. Can I have them removed from this property?

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by druscilla:
During a divorce, I had to put my sons on the deed to my land. I am to have lifetime rights. Now the sons are becomming abusive and are refusing to help me pay bills. They give me no support but eat my food, use my power, etc.. They are 18 and 19 years old. Can I have them removed from this property?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Abusive-call the police.
Not paying bills-seek an attorney. Is there restriction on the deed such as a lifetime estate or ?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">