• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

loan increasing..help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

noneuno

My wife and I live in ohio and bought a home 16 years ago.the purchase price was $33000.00.We requested a payoff on the house and they say our payoff is $49000.00.Is there a way to get a statement for the last 10 years that we can understand or can someone explain why this would be.We are on a low income and can not afford high attorney fees. Are there any suggestions on where we may go for help?

T

Tracey

The bank should give you a statement for the last 10 years. It looks like you missed a number of payments. Is that correct?
Contact the local legal aid society or the state bar for a list of lawyers who do pro bono work.

------------------
This is not legal advice and you are not my client. Double check everything with your own attorney and your state's laws.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">