• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

MANAGER CHANGING LOCKS ON OWNED HOME

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

beabeav1

I own a mobile home in a park. I was recently asked to leave because I had a friend stay more than 15 nights in a year. I Put my home up for sale and moved. After I left the manager of the park changed the locks on my house. Called my realestate agent and told him to get his signs off my house. Can she really do this???????
There are many more problems but these are the easiest to explain.

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by beabeav1:
I own a mobile home in a park. I was recently asked to leave because I had a friend stay more than 15 nights in a year. I Put my home up for sale and moved. After I left the manager of the park changed the locks on my house. Called my realestate agent and told him to get his signs off my house. Can she really do this???????
There are many more problems but these are the easiest to explain.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Those problems may have been easy for you to explain but sorry, I am still confused. You have not made it clear between that actions of the manager and the real estate agent.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">